Tonight: US Wikimedians' online meeting (Jan 22)

Tonight: US Wikimedians' online meeting (Jan 22)

Pharos-3
Hi fellow Wiki-Americans,

We'll meet for a pan-USA Wikimedia local activists chat ***tonight*** on Tuesday, January 22 at 6:00 PM Pacific / 9:00 PM Eastern.

Big topics of discussion include Wikipedia Day local events and Black History Month editathons!

Join Zoom Meeting

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,310071168# US (New York)
+14086380968,,310071168# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 310 071 168
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aW692oRt5

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

Re: Tonight: US Wikimedians' online meeting (Jan 22)

Pharos-3
Call is in 2 hours if you'd like to join!

You can do so by phone or computer, we welcome new participants.

Best,
Pharos