Toolserver / Tool Labs at the Amsterdam Hackathon

Toolserver / Tool Labs at the Amsterdam Hackathon

Silke Meyer
Hi!

Just a short note to remind you of the upcoming MediaWiki Hackathon in
Amsterdam: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Hackathon_2013

Marc Pelletier, Sumana Harihareswara, me and *many* others will be there
to meet you: We'll give a status update and a migration workshop for
tool developers. The existing documentation will be updated on-the-fly.
If you want help to get started at the Hackathon, please *get your Labs
Account beforehand*. Here is how:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Getting_Started

If you happen to be from Austria, you might still want to apply for a
travel scholarship from Wikimedia Austria:
https://www.wikimedia.at/content/stipendien-f%C3%BCr-den-amsterdam-hackathon-2013
(in German).

Hope to see you there!
Best, Silke

--
Silke Meyer
Systemadministratorin und Projektassistenz Wikidata

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

Re: [Labs-l] Toolserver / Tool Labs at the Amsterdam Hackathon

DeltaQuad Wikipedia
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Silke Meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just a short note to remind you of the upcoming MediaWiki Hackathon in Amsterdam: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Hackathon_2013

Quick question, when is the deadline to 1) Register 2) apply for scholarship.
Also can we register iff (if and only if) we receive a scholarship?  I don't personally have the money to fly overseas this summer personally.

DeltaQuad
English Wikipedia Administrator and Checkuser