Tracking user logings and time in wiki

Rusel DeMaria
Is it possible to track a user's activity (other than watched pages, of
course) to see who has logged in and how much time they have spent in the
wiki?

Re: Tracking user logings and time in wiki

Iliya Kuznetsov

>Is it possible to track a user's activity (other than watched pages, of
>course) to see who has logged in and how much time they have spent in the
>wiki?

It's very interesting for me too, but if there is possibility to track user watches -- good too.

--
Cybernetic Humanoid Used for Mathematics and Potential Assassination
[hidden email]                                       icq 122393064