[Train] 1.33.0-wmf.19 status update

Antoine Musso-3
Hello,

1.33.0-wmf.19 has been deployed to group0. Tonight when promoting group1
I encountered Wikibase exceptions on commonswiki for requests reaching
the File: namespace:

Postcondition failed: Namespace for entity type property must be defined!

I promptly rolled back group1.

The task is https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T217285 I will reach out
to Wikibase developers on Thursday European morning.

Up-to-date versions checker: https://tools.wmflabs.org/versions/

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso

Re: [Train] 1.33.0-wmf.19 status update

Antoine Musso-3
On 27/02/2019 22:04, Antoine Musso wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 1.33.0-wmf.19 has been deployed to group0. Tonight when promoting group1
> I encountered Wikibase exceptions on commonswiki for requests reaching
> the File: namespace:
>
> Postcondition failed: Namespace for entity type property must be defined!
>
> I promptly rolled back group1.
>
> The task is https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T217285 I will reach out
> to Wikibase developers on Thursday European morning.
>

> Up-to-date versions checker: https://tools.wmflabs.org/versions/

Hello,

The issue has been fixed overnight (thank you!). I have promoted group1
to 1.33.0-wmf.19 at 14:40UTC.  It seems to behave properly.

I will promote the rest of the wikis later today during the Americas
window (20:00 UTC).

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso