Train status for 1.34.0-wmf.24

Mukunda Modell
The deployment of 1.34.0-wmf.24 to group0 was delayed until late Tuesday,
night/evening. More specifically, I promoted the branch to group0 just
about 20 minutes ago at approximately 03:30 UTC / 8:30 PM San Francisco.

Group 1 is scheduled for tomorrow between 19:00 - 21:00 UTC.

There are currently several open tasks with status Unbreak Now!, however,
none are marked as train blockers. From a brief review of comments, it
appears that all of them had a fix merged prior to the branch cut and
remain open pending QA review. If any issues remain please let me know,
ideally by adding issues as blockers under T220749[1] sometime before 19:00
UTC. If you need more time to test prior to the rollout of group1 then you
can reach me via IRC or email to coordinate.

[1] Tasks marked Unbreak now!
      https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/AtbLhf4ZUBGj/
[2] Train blockers for 1.34.0-wmf.24
      https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T220749