Train the Trainer Programme 2020

Ananth Subray
Hello Wikimedians,

CIS-A2K is glad to announce Train the Trainer programme 2020 (TTT 2020)
from 28 February - 1 March 2020. This is the 7th iteration of this
programme. We are grateful to all the community members, resource persons
for their consistent enthusiasm to participate and support. We expect this
to continue as before.

Please see the event page for more details here -
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Train_the_Trainer_Program/2020

The important dates are as follows -

   -  Main event: 28, 29 Feb & 1 Mar (Participants are expected to reach
   before 5 pm on 27 February i.e. Day 0)
   - Last date of registration - 5 February 2020

Please share this information widely among the Wikimedians.
Thanks and Regards,

*ANANTH SUBRAY P V*
Programme Associate
Access to Knowledge program <https://cis-india.org/a2k/cis-a2k>
The Centre for Internet & Society

+91-9739811664

Re: Train the Trainer Programme 2020

Ananth Subray
Hello,

Please note that the last date of application is extended up to 8 February
2020. We request all to encourage the eligible community members to apply
at the earliest.

See the event page for more details here -
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Train_the_Trainer_Program/2020

Thanks and Regards,

*ANANTH SUBRAY P V*
Programme Associate