Train the Trainer Programme 2020

Ananth Subray
Hello Wikimedians,

CIS-A2K is glad to announce Train the Trainer programme 2020 (TTT 2020) from 28 February - 1 March 2020. This is the 7th iteration of this programme. We are grateful to all the community members, resource persons for their consistent enthusiasm to participate and support. We expect this to continue as before.

The important dates are as follows -
  •  Main event: 28, 29 Feb & 1 Mar (Participants are expected to reach before 5 pm on 27 February i.e. Day 0)
  • Last date of registration - 5 February 2020
Please share this information widely among the Wikimedians.

Thanks and Regards,

ANANTH SUBRAY P V
Programme Associate
Access to Knowledge program
The Centre for Internet & Society

+91-9739811664

Re: Train the Trainer Programme 2020

Ananth Subray
 Hello,

Please note that the last date of application is extended up to 8 February 2020. We request all to encourage the eligible community members to apply at the earliest.