Quantcast

Train the Trainers tender

Chris Keating-2
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this on this list yet:

"Wikimedia UK is seeking individuals or organisations that can deliver a 'Training the Trainers' programme­.

The aim will be to train active Wikipedians and educators to deliver consistent and high quality training to a range of audiences throughout the UK. These audiences will include volunteers hoping to edit for the first time or curators at museums seeking to refine their technique (or visa versa!)."

If you know anyone who can help, please do pass the message on.

This is one of Martin's projects, and I'd like to say a big thank you to him for taking this from an aspiration to something we're actually going to do. :-)

Regards,

Chris