Transclusion of category items

Hugh Prior
How do I transclude the actual category page links? Let me try and
explain...

Example. If I have a category page "Category:XYZ" which contains the text
"This is my category page text" and links to (say) 5 pages which have the
category "XYZ" on them. On another page, "Mega Page", I would like to
transclude the category links. If on my "Mega Page" I put {{Category:XYZ}}
then on this "Mega Page" all I will get is "This is my category page text",
whereas what I want is the 5 links from my category page.

I hope someone out there understands this! Thanks!!

Re: Transclusion of category items

Brion Vibber
Hugh Prior wrote:
> How do I transclude the actual category page links? Let me try and
> explain...

You can't.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)