[Transcom] Report 2006/11-2007-01

KIZU Naoko
Hi all,
thank you for your assitance always,
As the Transcom chair, I issued a report of our activies from November
2006 till January 2007 to the Board. As experiment, unlike the past
reports, this issue is public, and online available.

[[m:Communications subcommittees/Trans/Reports]]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communications_subcommittees/Trans/Reports

It focuses on what happened and was done, so includes no request (they
may be found at [[m:TR]] as always). However the current status of the
WMF website update (Fig. 1) will be a hint from where you may start
your work ...

Your feedback will be welcome at its talk.
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * habent enim emolumentum in labore suo *