Transfer a domain to the foundation

Huib Laurens
Hello,

I currently have the domain www.wikilovesmonuments.com in my possession.

I'm am willing to transfer this domain to the foundation, but I don't really
know who to contact, and IRC didn't help me. Can somebody point me to the
right person or can the right person contact me on: [hidden email]

--
Kind regards,

Huib Laurens
WickedWay.nl

Webhosting the wicked way.

Re: Transfer a domain to the foundation

Neil Babbage

You could try contacting the domain registrar email
[hidden email]

or you could contact the WMF staff via talk pages on Meta (e.g.,
User:Philippe (WMF)).

did you try #wikimedia-tech on IRC? They might be able to help.