Translate: Read-only server switch 2018 (October)

Translate: Read-only server switch 2018 (October)

Johan Jönsson-2
Hi everyone,

To be translated: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/Server_switch_2018_2

For a short while, you'll be able to only read but not edit the wikis
on October 10. I'll send this out on Thursday, to make sure people
have a chance to prepare. Please help translate into languages that
are missing. It's a shorter version of the one previously sent out
(https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/Server_switch_2018), so you
should be able to re-use existing translations. We've taken care to
change as little as possible.

//Johan Jönsson