Translation assistance needed for a discussion regarding reading lists in mobile apps

Translation assistance needed for a discussion regarding reading lists in mobile apps

Chris Koerner-2
Hello,
The Readers App team is looking at bringing a new feature to the
mobile apps. This feature would allow users of the apps to create
off-line reading lists. These lists could be synced between devices.

I have prepared a message explaining the feature. I would like to post
this to the Wikipedias in the coming week. If you can help translate
for your community, it would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/CKoerner_(WMF)/Reading_List_Discussion

Thank you,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison

Re: Translation assistance needed for a discussion regarding reading lists in mobile apps

Chris Koerner-2
Hello again,
Thank you to everyone who has helped translate this message. So far it
has been fully translated in to 5 languages; Arabic, German, Spanish,
French, and Ukrainian. That's amazing!

Since this is a big feature, I would like to talk to as many
Wikipedians as possible. If you'd like to help, please translate as
much as you can. I really don't want to post this in English on your
wiki. :(

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/CKoerner_(WMF)/Reading_List_Discussion

Yours,
Chris Koerner