Translation help for new deleted page search announcement

Translation help for new deleted page search announcement

Chris Koerner-2
Hello,
About a month ago we started testing a new feature for admins to make it easier to find deleted pages at Special:Undelete. We'd like to deploy this feature to all wikis in the near future. We have a short message to send out to Admin notice boards. We desire to do so in as many local languages as possible. :)

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Smalyshev_(WMF)/Archive_search_announce

Thank you for  your assistance in helping to translate this message. As always it's a great help and much appreciated.

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison

Re: Translation help for new deleted page search announcement

Chris Koerner-2
👍

(thumbs up emoji)

Yours,