Translation of movement COVID-19 materials

Translation of movement COVID-19 materials

Gregory Varnum-4
Hello,

We have created an aggregate group for COVID-19 content being developed on Meta-Wiki:  https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=agg-COVID-19&filter=%21translated&action=page

There are also a number of organizations around the world interested in utilizing content from the Foundation's recent message to staff, which has been posted on English Wikisource:  https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Covid-19:_Lightening_the_load_and_preparing_for_the_future

Recognizing that people have many things they are busy with right now - including supporting COVID-19 content on the projects - we greatly appreciate any ongoing assistance people can provide for this movement collaboration materials.

Thank you!
-greg

--

Gregory Varnum (pronouns - he/his/him)

Communications Strategist

Re: Translation of movement COVID-19 materials

Pols12
Hello Gregory,

The message on Wikisource doesn’t seem to be copied into Meta’s
aggragate group. How can we translate it?

Regards,
Pols12