Translation subcommittees' open meeting is today on November 5, 22UTC

Translation subcommittees' open meeting is today on November 5, 22UTC

KIZU Naoko
Hello,
The first Transcom open meeting is scheduled on today, November 5,
2006, 22 UTC at the IRC channel, #wikimedia-translation hosted by
freenode.

Thank you all who have shown interest already. We invite you, all who
are interested in translation on Wikimedia project.

You are invited to list your name and items;
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communications_subcommittees/Trans/meetings#Agenda

If you are plausibly offline then, you are still invited to submit
your comment on the page above.

Hoping to hear you soon,

--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org

Re: [Foundation-l] Translation subcommittees' open meeting is today on November 5, 22UTC

Sabine Cretella
One thing I would like to add is that you can also access the chat
through various websites without needing chat-software on your computer:

    * http://www.bitshuffle.org/cgiirc/
    * http://java.freenode.net/index.php
    * http://brujula5.brujula.net/cgi-bin/cgi/irc.cgi

Thanks and we hope to see many of you to come online this evening.

Best, Sabine

Aphaia schrieb:
> Hello,
> The first Transcom open meeting is scheduled on today, November 5,
> 2006, 22 UTC at the IRC channel, #wikimedia-translation hosted by
> freenode.

Re: [Foundation-l] Translation subcommittees' open meeting is today on November 5, 22UTC

KIZU Naoko
Hello,
Thank you for showing interest. We had a nice meeting, I think. Over
10 people attended. Some latest activiies were examined and
improvement was suggested. Some new proposals appeared, some
committment were expressed. Those committments include
- create a new helpful document on meta (list of people, checklist etc)
- propose a system to maintain our work on mailinglist
- propose future plan of meeting to improve communication between
people who are engaging with translation and coordination

Meeting log is available online.
Communications subcommittees/Trans/meetings/2006-11

Any further question about the meeting will be expected to go to translators-l.

KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * Nessuna poesia prima di noi *