Translation to german

Thomas Klein-2
Do you work with subversion or CVS? Can't find the newest version under
SourceForge?
I would make some translation to german, where i put the translations down?
SourceForge?

Thomas Klein

Re: Translation to german

Rotem Liss
As far as I understand, we've left the CVS of SourceForge, and now we
use Subversion - SVN - in http://svn.wikimedia.org. The newest version
is there.

If you want to make some translation to German, check out all the pages
via "svn checkout" (see http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Download from SVN
<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Download_from_SVN>), change the file,
check it, create a patch with "svn diff", and upload it to Bugzilla -
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org.

See also http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_localisation, although
it is not updated. For some updates about Subversion, see
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Subversion.

rotemliss