Translations for Wiki love campaign

Sabine Cretella
Hi, again we need your help :-)

Now we have a group on Flickr where people can express why they love the
wikimedia projects - more about this here:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/WikiLove_campaign

We need the translation of a short text (see link above) in the
following languages:

     * English (well that is of course already done - it is just for
completion)
     * French
     * German
     * Italian
     * Korean
     * Portuguese
     * Spanish
     * Traditional Chinese

It would be great if some of you could help :-) and maybe pass the
information on to the relevant Village Pumps and discussion lists.

Thank you!!!

Sabine

*****
Sabine Cretella
PM Fundraiser 2007
[hidden email]
skype:sabinecretella
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:SabineCretella

Re: Translations for Wiki love campaign

Lívia Cravo
Hi Sabine!
I'd like to help you with the translations to Portuguese and Spanish, but I don't know how I can do it.
Can you explain me?
Thanks,
Liv