Translations needed for Desktop Improvements project

Translations needed for Desktop Improvements project

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Hi all,

We're planning wider announcements and requests for feedback about the new Desktop Improvements project, and it would be greatly appreciated if you could help out by translating these 2 pages, which are the massmessage and the main docs:

It's about a project to make Wikimedia wikis more welcoming to new readers and new editors while not disrupting the workflows of our most active community members.

We're planning to send the message either later this week, or next week, depending on how many translations are ready. I might also split it into batches, in order to spread out the quantity of feedback coming in at once.

Thanks a lot for everything you do, as always!

--
Nick "Quiddity" Wilson (he/him)
Community Engagement - Documentation