Translations requested for Readers QuickSurvey in Spanish, Basque, Persian, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Vietnamese

Translations requested for Readers QuickSurvey in Spanish, Basque, Persian, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Vietnamese

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Hallo,
We'd like your expertise to assist with translating these six short questions and their answers, for a Quicksurvey that we plan to run in 2 weeks.
For now we are starting with just these languages: Spanish, Basque, Persian, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Vietnamese

There is also an accompanying standard privacy statement

Thank you for any help with this!

--
Nick "Quiddity" Wilson (he/him)
Community Engagement - Documentation