Translations to ar, es, ha, hi, or, pa, pt, yo for Inspire New Readers campaign

Translations to ar, es, ha, hi, or, pa, pt, yo for Inspire New Readers campaign

Maria Cruz
Hi everyone,
since the "contact translators" feature seems to be broken, I'm trying reaching out via this channel. If you can help in translating the following blog to the languages listed above, that would be highly appreciated!

This way, we can ensure that the target audience gets the information in their own language.

Thanks for your support!

María

--
María Cruz
Communications and Outreach Project Manager, Community Engagement

Re: Translations to ar, es, ha, hi, or, pa, pt, yo for Inspire New Readers campaign

Jnanaranjan Sahu
Done for or.

Hope that helps.

Regards,