Translators-l archives now available on gmane.org

Translators-l archives now available on gmane.org

KIZU Naoko
Hello Wikimedia translators,

With courtesy of gmane.org, translators-l is now being archived as:
gmane.science.linguistics.wikipedia.translators at http://gmane.org/

This mail will be the first post which they'll archive on their website.

I'd appreciate Wolfgang of gmane for his management of our request,
and S.J. Klein for arranging this archiving. Also I'd like to
appreciate Elisabeth aka Spacebirdy, kicking us to prompt this long
time lacking service :)

We expect this will be greatly improvement to access to our archive
for the people who cannot use our own archive at lists.wikimedia.org.

Enjoy!

--
KIZU Naoko