Transliteration Js and keymap added to Kannada Wikipedia

Transliteration Js and keymap added to Kannada Wikipedia

Hari Prasad Nadig-2
Good news, people. We've added Kannada in-built typing tool for Kannada
Wikipedia as well now. Thanks to Junaid's work - we've used his script to
achieve this. Thanks to Harisha M G for helping modify the mapping for
Kannada.

The transliteration is working great - I just added it and tested it quite
extensively and it is working fine. Please write to the Kannada Wikipedia
mailing list if you have any feedback or face any issues while using this.

Hari Prasad Nadig
http://hpnadig.net | http://twitter.com/hpnadig
http://flickr.com/hpnadig