Transport to the airport

Katie Chan
I don't see any information on how to get to the airport from the
hotel/dorms on the wiki, only the other way round. Can somenoe point out
where it is, or give some info on how/where to get tickets, what payment
methods are accepted, where the stop is etc.?

Thanks,

Katie

--
Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the view of any organisation the author is associated with or employed by.

Sent from my barely functioning tiny netbook while on the road.

      - Heinrich Heine

Re: Transport to the airport

Béria Lima
Hi Katie.

How to go to Airport from the hotel by Bus:

After you leave the hotel, walk left on Boulevard René-Lévesque O until Rue Peel, you will find a square there, in the bus stop you take the 747 (Aéroport Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau). It costs $10 (you can buy the ticket in the bus, but only in coins or pay in the totems in the street where you can pay you parking). More info here: http://www.stm.info/en/info/networks/bus/shuttle/747-aeroport-p-e-trudeau-centre-ville-shuttle

Also, you can go by Taxi (~ $40 dolars) or Uber (~ $25-30).

_____
Béria L
​. de Rodríguez

Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a construir esse sonho.

On 13 August 2017 at 10:54, Katie Chan <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't see any information on how to get to the airport from the hotel/dorms on the wiki, only the other way round. Can somenoe point out where it is, or give some info on how/where to get tickets, what payment methods are accepted, where the stop is etc.?

Thanks,

Katie

--
Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the view of any organisation the author is associated with or employed by.

Sent from my barely functioning tiny netbook while on the road.

     - Heinrich Heine

Screenshot_20170813-112113.png (1M) Download Attachment

Re: Transport to the airport

Kevin Payravi
Hi Katie,

The 747 bus is one option. If you're departing from the Sheraton, there's a bus stop nearby at the René-Lévesque / de la Montagne intersection. You can pay the $10 CAD fare with coins, or purchase a fare from the nearby Stationnement de Montréal (parking) pay station (I forget its exact location). If you get the pass from the parkingpay station, you give the bus driver the pass and they'll give you a "real" bus pass in return.

Google maps navigation:

Kevin Payravi
P: (330) 554 - 3397

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Katie Chan <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't see any information on how to get to the airport from the hotel/dorms on the wiki, only the other way round. Can somenoe point out where it is, or give some info on how/where to get tickets, what payment methods are accepted, where the stop is etc.?

Thanks,

Katie

--
Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the view of any organisation the author is associated with or employed by.

Sent from my barely functioning tiny netbook while on the road.

     - Heinrich Heine

Re: Transport to the airport

Mykola Kozlenko

An additional note regarding the 747 bus ticket.

In fact the $10 ticket is the 1-day ticket, which is valid for unlimited travel for 24 hours from the validation. If you are not leaving immediately after Wikimania, it might be interesting for you to buy it this evening or tomorrow morning, visit the city with it during the day, and take the bus with the same ticket after it. You can buy it in any ticket booth (coins, notes or credit cards accepted).

Mykola (NickK)