Travel and accommodation questions

Andy Mabbett-2
There are some unanswered questions at:

    https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Travel_tips

It would be good if someone could address them, please; preferably by
updating the corresponding wiki page.

Also, when will we find out who our allocated room-shares are?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: Travel and accommodation questions

Lodewijk
Hi Andy,

in previous years, the roomshares were only told on arrival - anything before that should probably be considered a bonus :). That being said, in my confirmation email from Sheraton (mid July), my roommate was mentioned.

Best,
Lodewijk

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:
There are some unanswered questions at:

    https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Travel_tips

It would be good if someone could address them, please; preferably by
updating the corresponding wiki page.

Also, when will we find out who our allocated room-shares are?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

Re: Travel and accommodation questions

Ellie Young
Sorry for the delay--- things have been a little busy :-)   We expect to send travel information, hotel confirmation (again) and roommate information to scholarship recipients in the next day or two!

Please contact me and Irene directly for scholarship issues/questions/suggestions.

Thanks All!

Ellie

Ellie Young
Events Manager