Tree format : several instances

Cywil
Hi all,

We are trying to use the tree format, but we have several instances of our
items.

It's exactly the same case that the example used here :
https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Tree_format#Example

England appears two times (first in top level, and second under United
Kingdom). But the "children" appear only at the first time.

Is it possible to make appear the children of England (Greenwich and
London) for the twices?

Our example is here:
http://wiki.opensourceecologie.org/index.php/Nomenclature
And we would like to show B-1-1 as the child of the twice B-2-0 (and not
only for the first)

Thanks a lot by advanced for your answer

Cyril