Turn-off the capital letter at login

Young Joon Kim
Does anyone know how to control the capitalization of first letter at login?
I don't want it to be capitalized.
If anyone knows where to handle this, please let me know.
Good day.

--
Young J. Kim

Re: Turn-off the capital letter at login

Bugzilla from rowan.collins@gmail.com
On 30/01/06, Young Joon Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to control the capitalization of first letter at login?
> I don't want it to be capitalized.
> If anyone knows where to handle this, please let me know.
> Good day.

Because user names are also page names, the default behaviour is to
capitalise the first letter, as with any page name. This can be turned
off for all pages on a wiki using "$wgCapitalLinks=false;". Is this
what you were looking for, or is it a more specific case?

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]

Re: Turn-off the capital letter at login

Brion Vibber
Rowan Collins wrote:
> Because user names are also page names, the default behaviour is to
> capitalise the first letter, as with any page name. This can be turned
> off for all pages on a wiki using "$wgCapitalLinks=false;".

Usernames are still capitalized for compatibility.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)