UEFA Euro 2016

Szymon Grabarczuk
There's been a strange silence concerning Euro 2016. Are there any football fans? Are the locals going to watch Italy--Ireland today? (Football is like a religion in Italy, reportedly...) How about other matches, especially the knockout phase? Any proposals?

Szymon Grabarczuk

Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU
Head of R&D Group, Wikimedia Polska

Re: UEFA Euro 2016

Cornelius Kibelka

Pizzeria Oasi seems to be the right place to watch football. They have two huge screens.

Maybe, we could ask to show both matches (Italy/Ireland and Belgium/Sweden).

Am 22.06.2016 4:44 nachm. schrieb "Szymon Grabarczuk" <[hidden email]>:
There's been a strange silence concerning Euro 2016. Are there any football fans? Are the locals going to watch Italy--Ireland today? (Football is like a religion in Italy, reportedly...) How about other matches, especially the knockout phase? Any proposals?

Szymon Grabarczuk

Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU
Head of R&D Group, Wikimedia Polska

Re: UEFA Euro 2016

Dennis Tobar
Yesterday, the pizzeria has shown (in silence or muted mode) the match Spain-Croatia (congrats Croatia for winning the group!).

El mié., 22 de jun. de 2016 a la(s) 16:53, Cornelius Kibelka <[hidden email]> escribió:

Pizzeria Oasi seems to be the right place to watch football. They have two huge screens.

Maybe, we could ask to show both matches (Italy/Ireland and Belgium/Sweden).

Am 22.06.2016 4:44 nachm. schrieb "Szymon Grabarczuk" <[hidden email]>:
There's been a strange silence concerning Euro 2016. Are there any football fans? Are the locals going to watch Italy--Ireland today? (Football is like a religion in Italy, reportedly...) How about other matches, especially the knockout phase? Any proposals?

Szymon Grabarczuk

Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU
Head of R&D Group, Wikimedia Polska

Dennis Tobar Calderón
(Enviado desde un móvil, lamento lo breve o los errores de ortografía)

Re: UEFA Euro 2016

Michele Lavazza

The owners of the bar-restaurant 58 told me that it will be possible to see this evening's match there, too. :)

Cheers,

Michele

Re: UEFA Euro 2016

Ilario Valdelli-2
I will have dinner there. But this match is pleonastic. Italy is already first in its round.

Kind regards

Ilario Valdelli

On Jun 22, 2016 4:53:09 PM, Cornelius Kibelka wrote:

Pizzeria Oasi seems to be the right place to watch football. They have two huge screens.

Maybe, we could ask to show both matches (Italy/Ireland and Belgium/Sweden).

Am 22.06.2016 4:44 nachm. schrieb "Szymon Grabarczuk" <[hidden email]>:
There's been a strange silence concerning Euro 2016. Are there any football fans? Are the locals going to watch Italy--Ireland today? (Football is like a religion in Italy, reportedly...) How about other matches, especially the knockout phase? Any proposals?

Szymon Grabarczuk

Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU
Head of R&D Group, Wikimedia Polska

Re: UEFA Euro 2016

Osmar Valdebenito-3

Well, this Sunday night is the Copa América Centenario final too. Argentina vs. Chile.
I don't know if it will be possible to watch the match somewhere in Esino, considering it will be very late in the night (2.00 am if I'm not wrong, technically on Monday).