Unable to call action=query, list=search

Unable to call action=query, list=search

Ben Srour
Hello,

I am having trouble calling this url:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&list=search&srsearch=wikipedia&srlimit=10

All I get is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<api>
  <query>
    <search />
  </query>
</api>

What's up? Is this not yet implemented, turned off? Any help here
would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Ben

--
Ben Srour

Re: Unable to call action=query, list=search

Brion Vibber-3

Re: Unable to call action=query, list=search

Ben Srour
I'm sorry, I don't know what that means. :)

What action should I take as a consumer of the API?

Ben Srour wrote:
> I'm sorry, I don't know what that means. :)
>
> What action should I take as a consumer of the API?

File a bug report if it's not already in Bugzilla.

-- brion vibber (brion @ wikimedia.org)

Re: Unable to call action=query, list=search

Platonides
Ben Srour wrote:
> I'm sorry, I don't know what that means. :)
>
> What action should I take as a consumer of the API?
>
> Thanks
> Ben

As a consumer? Wait for the god-beings to fix it.
Or you may become a developer and fix it ;)