Undefined variable: wgDBpassword

Fxp

Undefined variable: wgDBpassword

Fxp
Hi,

Trying the svn trunk, I get this on install (apache 2, windows XP, mysql
5, php5)

Undefined variable: wgDBpassword in
C:\wamp\www\workspace\phase3\config\index.php on line 816

But what is weirder is that I set the name of my DB in the install form
as "phase3" and the script creates a "wikidb" database and installs
mediawiki tables in it .

Any comment or idea ?

Fran├žois

Re: Undefined variable: wgDBpassword