University Student Requesting Basic Information

University Student Requesting Basic Information

Tyler Stitt
Hey there Wikipedia!

I'll try to keep this short and simple. As the title states I'm a university
student that is looking for some info on Wikipedia. I'm writing a speech on
the effects of internet censorship and would love to ask you guys and girls
a couple of questions regarding your views on acts like PIPA, SOPA, and
ACTA.

A brief email interview would be fantastic!

Thank you very much,

Tyler Stitt

PS. It's a persuasive speech on the negative impacts of internet censorship,
we're on the same side.