Unknown pages in watchlist

יגאל חיטרון
Hello. I have a watching issue. Writing here and not in phabricator,
because it's absolutely non reproduceable. So if somebody is interested -
here are the details.
I found now an article in my watchlist that I never added to it. I checked
and saw more articles like this. Including the first one, 12 articles I
never added, never edited and never opened. All of them talk about the same
city. I never was there and never read aboit it in wiki. After some more
checks I saw that all of them are in the same category, about some small
neigbourhood in this city. I never heard its name. The category includes 13
articles. The redundant one was created a couple of weeks ago. The category
itself is not in the watchlist. And I don't thing I just don't remember,
because I do not work on this wiki so much, so there are 61 articles in my
watchlist there, 20% of them problematic. It's a murricle.
Igal (User:IKhitron)

Re: Unknown pages in watchlist

John Doe-27
Check the move logs

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 6:19 AM יגאל חיטרון <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello. I have a watching issue. Writing here and not in phabricator,
> because it's absolutely non reproduceable. So if somebody is interested -
> here are the details.
> I found now an article in my watchlist that I never added to it. I checked
> and saw more articles like this. Including the first one, 12 articles I
> never added, never edited and never opened. All of them talk about the same
> city. I never was there and never read aboit it in wiki. After some more
> checks I saw that all of them are in the same category, about some small
> neigbourhood in this city. I never heard its name. The category includes 13
> articles. The redundant one was created a couple of weeks ago. The category
> itself is not in the watchlist. And I don't thing I just don't remember,
> because I do not work on this wiki so much, so there are 61 articles in my
> watchlist there, 20% of them problematic. It's a murricle.
> Igal (User:IKhitron)

Re: Unknown pages in watchlist

יגאל חיטרון
Thank you and done and nothing there.