Upcoming research newsletter: new papers open for review
We’re preparing for the April 2017 research newsletter and looking for contributors. Please take a look at:
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/WRN201704 and add your name next to any paper you are interested in covering. Our target publication date is Friday July 7 UTC although actually publication might take place several days later. As usual, short notes and one-paragraph reviews are most welcome.
Highlights from this month:
• Automatic Classification of Wikipedia Articles by Using Convolutional Neural Network
• Cumulative Experience and Recent Behavior and their Relation to Content Quality on Wikipedia
• Embracing Wikipedia as a teaching and learning tool benefits health professional schools and the populations they serve
• Information needed: comprendere e anticipare i bisogni informativi al tempo di Wikipedia
• Persistent Bias on Wikipedia, Methods and Responses
• Wikipedia Matters
If you have any question about the format or process feel free to get in touch off-list.