Upcoming research newsletter: new papers open for review
We’re preparing for the July 2017 research newsletter and looking for contributors. Please take a look at:
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/WRN201707 and add your name next to any paper you are interested in covering. Our target publication date is Friday September 22 UTC. As usual, short notes and one-paragraph reviews are most welcome.
Highlights from this month:
• Modeling Dynamics of Wikipedia: An Empirical Analysis Using a Vector Error Correction Model
• Implementation and Evaluation of a Framework to calculate Impact Measures for Wikipedia Authors
• The Russian-language Wikipedia as a Measure of Society Political Mythologization
• An end-to-end learning solution for assessing the quality of Wikipedia articles
• What Do Wikidata and Wikipedia Have in Common?: An Analysis of Their Use of External References
• A Glimpse into Babel: An Analysis of Multilinguality in Wikidata
• Interpolating Quality Dynamics in Wikipedia and Demonstrating the Keilana Effect
• Before the Sense of ‘We’: Identity Work as a Bridge from Mass Collaboration to Group Emergence
If you have any question about the format or process feel free to get in touch off-list.