Upcoming research newsletter: new papers open for review
We’re preparing for the September 2017 research newsletter and looking for contributors. Please take a look at: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/WRN201709 and add your name next to any paper you are interested in covering. Our target publication date is on December 14 UTC. As usual, short notes and one-paragraph reviews are most welcome.
Highlights from this month:
• Etude de la véracité des articles médicaux sur Wikipédia
• Nonhuman language agents in online collaborative communities: Comparing Hebrew Wikipedia and Facebook translations
• Reading Wikipedia to Answer Open-Domain Questions
• Relative Quality and Popularity Evaluation of Multilingual Wikipedia Articles
• Roles and Success in Wikipedia Talk Pages: Identifying Latent Patterns of Behavior
• Wikipedia Verification Check: A Chrome Browser Extension
If you have any question about the format or process feel free to get in touch off-list.
Masssly, Tilman Bayer and Dario Taraborelli
 http://meta.wikimedia.org/ wiki/Research:Newsletter
Wiki-research-l mailing list
[hidden email] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wiki-research-l