Updated: Contact information

Michael Bimmler
FYI: Emails can now be sent to [hidden email]
Access to the OTRS-queue have Manuel, Nando and I.
If anybody wants to help in answering mails (there are not too many
mails atm...), please contact JeLuF (IRC or Mail) to get an account.

--
Regards
Michael Bimmler

Re: Updated: Contact information

Frédéric Schütz
On 3/5/06, Michael Bimmler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> FYI: Emails can now be sent to [hidden email]
> Access to the OTRS-queue have Manuel, Nando and I.
> If anybody wants to help in answering mails (there are not too many
> mails atm...), please contact JeLuF (IRC or Mail) to get an account.

Do you already have, or do you need, a French speaker to be involved
in there too ?

Frédéric

On 3/10/06, Frederic Schutz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3/5/06, Michael Bimmler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > FYI: Emails can now be sent to [hidden email]
> > Access to the OTRS-queue have Manuel, Nando and I.
> > If anybody wants to help in answering mails (there are not too many
> > mails atm...), please contact JeLuF (IRC or Mail) to get an account.
>
> Do you already have, or do you need, a French speaker to be involved
> in there too ?

We don't have any yet and we would very much appreciate if you could
help us. I assume you don't have an OTRS account yes, so you could
write JeLuF an email (for spam reasons, I will send you his email in a
private mail) and apply for an account. Just refer to me and Nando and
say that it's for Wikimedia CH. Thanks a lot that you want to help!

--
Regards
Michael Bimmler

Re: Updated: Contact information

Ilario Valdelli
Hallo to all people :)
I'm thinking to ask for an account for OTRS to help in italian. Do you
think this is a good idea?

Regards

Ilario

On 3/11/06, Michael Bimmler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3/10/06, Frederic Schutz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On 3/5/06, Michael Bimmler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > FYI: Emails can now be sent to [hidden email]
> > > Access to the OTRS-queue have Manuel, Nando and I.
> > > If anybody wants to help in answering mails (there are not too many
> > > mails atm...), please contact JeLuF (IRC or Mail) to get an account.
> >
> > Do you already have, or do you need, a French speaker to be involved
> > in there too ?
> >
> We don't have any yet and we would very much appreciate if you could
> help us. I assume you don't have an OTRS account yes, so you could
> write JeLuF an email (for spam reasons, I will send you his email in a
> private mail) and apply for an account. Just refer to me and Nando and
> say that it's for Wikimedia CH. Thanks a lot that you want to help!
>
> --
> Regards
> Michael Bimmler

Re: Updated: Contact information

Robin Schwab-2
Ilario Valdelli schrieb:
> Hallo to all people :)
> I'm thinking to ask for an account for OTRS to help in italian. Do you
> think this is a good idea?

I don't know too much about the OTRS functionalities but it seems a very
good idea that we can also handle requests in Italian. I think it's a
good idea that you do this work.

Best regards

Robin

On 3/13/06, Robin Schwab <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Ilario Valdelli schrieb:
> > Hallo to all people :)
> > I'm thinking to ask for an account for OTRS to help in italian. Do you
> > think this is a good idea?
>
> I don't know too much about the OTRS functionalities but it seems a very
> good idea that we can also handle requests in Italian. I think it's a
> good idea that you do this work.

I think it's a very good idea... Please ask Jeluf (I'll send you his
mailadress in a private email) to get an account
> Best regards
>
> Robin

Regards
Michael Bimmler