We’re getting excited about WikiConference North America in just a few short days! Ahead of our events on Wednesday and Thursday, we’d like to provide some updates so you can plan your days. Between all the various pre-conference activities, Wikimania registrants are invited to attend our tours, edit-a-thons, scan-a-thons, photo drive, programming, and more.
Learn more on our website: <https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2017/Main_Page>
* Sign up for Culture Crawl tours: <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKDUx4xCOxYLaP8TalLzBcdt-2Xaevzw05BExzTRV_Nzv4kw/viewform>
* Sign up for Thursday’s Unconference sessions: <https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2017/Unconference>
* Join our Telegram: <https://t.me/joinchat/GFsvtA24l31w_fHOvAFZzA>
* Order a t-shirt (arrives after the conference): <https://teespring.com/wcna2017>
* See map of venues here: <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ko_MA9oqyrJMbXN2kpnJlHBo-QA&usp=sharing>
These action items are clarified more in the email below.
The schedule is now published for both Wednesday and Thursday! You can view it at <https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2017/Schedule>. We are offering lots of activities, including tours, two edit-a-thons, a scan-a-thon, programming, and unconference sessions. While it's mostly finalized, note that things may change up until and through the conference.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email or the Telegram group chat with any questions or comments.
We're excited to be putting on events with the BAnQ-Vieux, McGill University, and Wikimedia Canada, with help from the Wikimania organizing team. Thank you all!
We’re looking forward to seeing all of you in Montreal.
All the best,
/ Kelly Doyle
Wikipedian in Residence for Gender Equity
West Virginia University
Wikimania-l mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|