Urgent: British Library Wikipedian in Residence position - applications needed this week

Urgent: British Library Wikipedian in Residence position - applications needed this week

Fae-6
Hi,

Re: http://blog.wikimedia.org/2012/02/19/british-library-seeks-wikimedian-in-residence/

Feedback from the British Library is that number of completed
applications received so far is "modest". If you know anyone who might
be interested please give them a reminder to apply in time. The
application close date is this Thursday (23rd February) and the
application form can be found at:
https://gs10.globalsuccessor.com/fe/tpl_britishlibrary01.asp?jobid=86752,4512982148

As far as I know this is the best paid Wikimedian in Residence full
time position we have seen to date, and is specifically aimed at
attracting experienced Wikimedians.

Cheers,
Fae
--