User Email Link in a Page

Josiah Ritchie
I'd like to use the User email form as a way for people to provide
feedback. When I add a link to Special:Emailuser&target=Josiah the
link doesn't work. It messes the ampersand up. How can I put a link in
a wiki page to this?

Thanks,
JSR/

Re: User Email Link in a Page

Rob Church
Special:Emailuser/Josiah

Rob Church

On 14/02/06, Josiah Ritchie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to use the User email form as a way for people to provide
> feedback. When I add a link to Special:Emailuser&target=Josiah the
> link doesn't work. It messes the ampersand up. How can I put a link in
> a wiki page to this?
>
> Thanks,
> JSR/

Re: User Email Link in a Page