User:RickK2

Rick-188
If anybody recognizes this email address as coming from me originally (User:RickK), I would just like to say that the person calling themself User:RickK2 currently editing on Wikipedia is NOT me.  Since my account has been locked from my access, I have no other way to address this problem.

RickK

Re: User:RickK2

Will Beback
R.,

Thanks for your note. I've forwarded it, with headings, to the ArbCom.
Hopefully this can get straightened out.

-Will

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Rick <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If anybody recognizes this email address as coming from me originally
> (User:RickK), I would just like to say that the person calling themself
> User:RickK2 currently editing on Wikipedia is NOT me.  Since my account has
> been locked from my access, I have no other way to address this problem.
>
> RickK

Re: User:RickK2

Andreas Kolbe
Nice to talk to the real RickK for a change. :) Any chances of your making a genuine comeback?
Best,Andreas (Jayen466)

If anybody recognizes this email address as coming from me originally (User:RickK), I would just like to say that the person calling themself User:RickK2 currently editing on Wikipedia is NOT me.  Since my account has been locked from my access, I have no other way to address this problem.

RickK

Re: User:RickK2

Rick-188
I've done some anonymous editing here and there, but I doubt I'll be doing anything major.

RickK

Nice to talk to the real RickK for a change. :) Any chances of your making a genuine comeback?
Best,Andreas (Jayen466)

If anybody recognizes this email address as coming from me originally (User:RickK), I would just like to say that the person calling themself User:RickK2 currently editing on Wikipedia is NOT me.  Since my account has been locked from my access, I have no other way to address this problem.

RickK

Re: User:RickK2

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen
On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Rick <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've done some anonymous editing here and there, but I doubt I'll be doing anything major.

That is genuinely nice to hear. The first part, not the latter one. There was
a time when we needed tireless warriors for quality, and against the
yahoos (the wild and crazies, not the competitor to google ;). The
community now is so robust, that it no longer needs such superheros as
you were
back then. Personally I felt a good deal of hidden satisfaction when I was
unceremoniously stripped of my admin rights on the Finnish Wikipedia
(my real home wiki), and the next day came as it always did, with a sun
rising and all.