User account creation

COURTAUD Didier
Hi

I have a lot of users to account on my wiki ans I wondered if there is a way to create user accounts
other than through the Special page of a Sysop ?

For instance, through a variable of LocalSettings.php or some PHP scripts ?

DC

Re: User account creation

Rob Church
You could create the users within the user table direct. Stumbling
block here would be the password, which needs to be hashed. See
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-l/2005-December/008854.html
for some information on this.

Rob Church