Using Wikipedia in schools

Brianna Laugher
Hi,

I recently gave a presentation at a teacher's conference about ways of
using Wikipedia in the classroom, talking about different types of
suitable projects. I will be giving it again to another teacher's
conference in late November, but this time it will be in a computer
lab, so it will be interactive.

Flash slides + audio -
<http://www.slideshare.net/pfctdayelise/safe-wiki-teaching-responsible-use-of-wikipedia-presentation?type=powerpoint>
Links and info - <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pfctdayelise/Safe_wiki>

I would appreciate any feedback people might have, especially if you
can think of other types of Wikipedia classroom projects that might
work, and also useful/cool history analysing tools that I might have
missed.

thanks,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/