Using this mail list

Frederich, Eric P21322
Is there a way to see a 'threaded' view of these e-mails?  I didn't see
any instructions for using a news reader on
http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l.
Does everyone just use their e-mail client?

Thanks,
~Eric

Re: Using this mail list

Boris Edgarson
Frederich, Eric P2173 wrote:
> Is there a way to see a 'threaded' view of these e-mails?  I didn't see
> any instructions for using a news reader on
> http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l.
> Does everyone just use their e-mail client?

Yep. I'm using Thunderbird. Go to View -> Sort By -> Threaded to get the
result you want.

Re: Using this mail list

Rotem Liss

Re: Using this mail list

Frederich, Eric P21322
Hrm, I'm at work and have to use Outlook.  I didn't see any threaded
view to use here...It can do grouping, but not threads :-/

> Is there a way to see a 'threaded' view of these e-mails?  I didn't
see
> any instructions for using a news reader on
> http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l.
> Does everyone just use their e-mail client?

Yep. I'm using Thunderbird. Go to View -> Sort By -> Threaded to get the

result you want.

Re: Using this mail list

Arthur Guy-2
If you go to view > arrange by > conversation

Arthur
[hidden email]

Hrm, I'm at work and have to use Outlook.  I didn't see any threaded
view to use here...It can do grouping, but not threads :-/

> Is there a way to see a 'threaded' view of these e-mails?  I didn't
see
> any instructions for using a news reader on
> http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l.
> Does everyone just use their e-mail client?

Yep. I'm using Thunderbird. Go to View -> Sort By -> Threaded to get the

result you want.

Re: Using this mail list

Adrian Overbury
Or, if you're going back through the archives, you can go here:

http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-l/

and under 'View By' select [_Thread_]

Adrian

Arthur Guy wrote:

> If you go to view > arrange by > conversation
>
> Arthur
> [hidden email]

Re: Using this mail list

mediawiki-3
You can view it with a web-browser using the gmane interface at:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.org.wikimedia.mediawiki
it's a little slow at times, but ok

Mediawiki's communication page (http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Communication)
also has a link for a newsreader, if you prefer that.

Lionel

Re: Using this mail list

Zj Bean
or you can use Gmail in web-browser :)