VIDEO - Wikimania 2016

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

VIDEO - Wikimania 2016

Victor Grigas
Hi everyone, 

In case you weren't there, (or just want to relive it) here is a short video of the sights and sounds of Wikimania 2016 in Esino Lario, Italy:

Wikimedia Commons:

If you want to translate captions, there is a version without burned-in English-language subtitles here:

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] VIDEO - Wikimania 2016

Victor Grigas
Sorry everyone - we just spotted an error - it was June, not July. Despite a few eyes on on this it was just noticed now. I'm currently re-editing and re-uploading. Sorry for the mistake.

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Addis Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good job! Very nice! I will go ahead translate the subtitles.

Best,
Addis Wang

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Victor Grigas <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> In case you weren't there, (or just want to relive it) here is a short
> video of the sights and sounds of Wikimania 2016 in Esino Lario, Italy:
>
> Wikimedia Commons:
>
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikimania_2016_in_Esino_Lario,_Italy.webm
> Facebook:
> https://www.facebook.com/wikipedia/videos/10154198209528346/
> Twitter:
> https://twitter.com/Wikipedia/statuses/748913839903678464
> YouTube:
> *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNW4kJffoas
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNW4kJffoas>*
> Vimeo:
> https://vimeo.com/172912686
>
> If you want to translate captions, there is a version without burned-in
> English-language subtitles here:
>
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikimania_2016_in_Esino_Lario,_Italy_(no_subtitles).webm
>
> Also read on the Wikimedia Blog:
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/2016/07/01/wikimania-sights-sounds/
>
> --
>
> *Victor Grigas*
> Storyteller <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j-ktiYTTds> and
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqqPfoKROe4> V
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gi129oEk0M>ideo
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbSaPf-9B6Q> Content
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm1LKcHD1VE> Prod
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFR2_4GEnoQ>ucer
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E310tlAEtFk>
> Wiki <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKnRqyCerHg>media
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Knv6D6Thi0> Foundation
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQzZI0l3IOw>
> [hidden email]
> https://donate.wikimedia.org/
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
> New messages to: [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>




--
Addis
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>



--

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] VIDEO - Wikimania 2016

Victor Grigas
New links- 
Vimeo link still good, will upload a new version to both commons files shortly, shouldn't affect the captions. 

Sorry for the false-start!


On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 12:37 PM, Victor Grigas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry everyone - we just spotted an error - it was June, not July. Despite a few eyes on on this it was just noticed now. I'm currently re-editing and re-uploading. Sorry for the mistake.

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Addis Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good job! Very nice! I will go ahead translate the subtitles.

Best,
Addis Wang

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Victor Grigas <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> In case you weren't there, (or just want to relive it) here is a short
> video of the sights and sounds of Wikimania 2016 in Esino Lario, Italy:
>
> Wikimedia Commons:
>
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikimania_2016_in_Esino_Lario,_Italy.webm
> Facebook:
> https://www.facebook.com/wikipedia/videos/10154198209528346/
> Twitter:
> https://twitter.com/Wikipedia/statuses/748913839903678464
> YouTube:
> *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNW4kJffoas
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNW4kJffoas>*
> Vimeo:
> https://vimeo.com/172912686
>
> If you want to translate captions, there is a version without burned-in
> English-language subtitles here:
>
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikimania_2016_in_Esino_Lario,_Italy_(no_subtitles).webm
>
> Also read on the Wikimedia Blog:
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/2016/07/01/wikimania-sights-sounds/
>
> --
>
> *Victor Grigas*
> Storyteller <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j-ktiYTTds> and
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqqPfoKROe4> V
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gi129oEk0M>ideo
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbSaPf-9B6Q> Content
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm1LKcHD1VE> Prod
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFR2_4GEnoQ>ucer
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E310tlAEtFk>
> Wiki <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKnRqyCerHg>media
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Knv6D6Thi0> Foundation
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQzZI0l3IOw>
> [hidden email]
> https://donate.wikimedia.org/
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
> New messages to: [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>




--
Addis
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>



--



--

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l