Vaccinations?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Vaccinations?

Srikeit
Being in Africa, are yellow fever or any other vaccinations required to come to Egypt?
 
Regards
Srikeit

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Ahmed Koraiem
Not in egypt
in general, african diseases which include malarya & so doesn't exist in here
but yellow fever does exist ONLY if you eat from someplace which is
not good or not guaranteed.
I mean, don't buy food but from hte hotel, the supermarket, & specific
restaurants that you may ask about, because in general, yellow fever
applies only to people who eat bad food, and not even all of them
that's it :)


On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Srikeit <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Being in Africa, are yellow fever or any other vaccinations required to come
> to Egypt?
>
> Regards
> Srikeit
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Srikeit
Thanks :)
 
Regards
Srikeit

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Effe iets anders
In reply to this post by Ahmed Koraiem
2008/5/9 Ahmed Koraiem <[hidden email]>:
(...)
> I mean, don't buy food but from hte hotel, the supermarket, & specific
> restaurants that you may ask about, because in general, yellow fever
> applies only to people who eat bad food, and not even all of them
> that's it :)
>

Could you please clarify? I hope you mean that we *can* buy hotel food
etc? Or otherwise, where is it safe to buy food?

Thanks,

Lodewijk

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Mohamed Ibrahim
You can buy food from almost anywhere, including hotels of course
actually, we and Delphine just ate yesterday from a local liver restaurant, and as far as I know, no one got hurt (yet :P)
don't be too afraid to try local food, ask local organizers when in doubt

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 1:30 PM, effe iets anders <[hidden email]> wrote:
2008/5/9 Ahmed Koraiem <[hidden email]>:
(...)
> I mean, don't buy food but from hte hotel, the supermarket, & specific
> restaurants that you may ask about, because in general, yellow fever
> applies only to people who eat bad food, and not even all of them
> that's it :)
>

Could you please clarify? I hope you mean that we *can* buy hotel food
etc? Or otherwise, where is it safe to buy food?

Thanks,

Lodewijk

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l



--
- Arabic Wikipedia: http://ar.wikipedia.org/ "Share your knowledge"
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Majorly
In reply to this post by Effe iets anders
2008/5/9 effe iets anders <[hidden email]>:
2008/5/9 Ahmed Koraiem <[hidden email]>:
(...)
> I mean, don't buy food but from hte hotel, the supermarket, & specific
> restaurants that you may ask about, because in general, yellow fever
> applies only to people who eat bad food, and not even all of them
> that's it :)
>

Could you please clarify? I hope you mean that we *can* buy hotel food
etc? Or otherwise, where is it safe to buy food?

Thanks,

Lodewijk

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

I think h/she means only buy food from suitable places, such as the hotel, supermarkets etc.

--
Alex Newman
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Majorly
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Florence Devouard-5
Majorly wrote:

> 2008/5/9 effe iets anders <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     2008/5/9 Ahmed Koraiem <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>     (...)
>      > I mean, don't buy food but from hte hotel, the supermarket, &
>     specific
>      > restaurants that you may ask about, because in general, yellow fever
>      > applies only to people who eat bad food, and not even all of them
>      > that's it :)
>      >
>
>     Could you please clarify? I hope you mean that we *can* buy hotel food
>     etc? Or otherwise, where is it safe to buy food?
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     Lodewijk
>
>     _______________________________________________
>     Wikimania-l mailing list
>     [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>
> I think h/she means only buy food from suitable places, such as the
> hotel, supermarkets etc.
>
> --
> Alex Newman
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Majorly


Which means generally, do not buy food in little shops around the corner
with no refrigeration system. Avoid eating raw vegetable and fruit.
Drink preferably bottle water (or coca cola, fanta, or tea, or coffee
etc...), not plain water from the tap. All recommandations which are
general everywhere in Africa anyway... and very often good
recommandations to follow anytime you travel somewhere only because of
different microflora.

Anthere

(who was mildly stomach sick from day 2 till day 6 last she went to San
Francisco)

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

audevivere

On 5/9/08, Florence Devouard <[hidden email]> wrote:

Which means generally, do not buy food in little shops around the corner
with no refrigeration system. Avoid eating raw vegetable and fruit.
Drink preferably bottle water (or coca cola, fanta, or tea, or coffee
etc...), not plain water from the tap. All recommandations which are
general everywhere in Africa anyway... and very often good
recommandations to follow anytime you travel somewhere only because of
different microflora.

Anthere
 
These recommendations go for anywhere.  My tap water in the US (Washington, DC) is not suitable for drinking or even use in cooking because it contains high levels of lead, and sometimes is discolored. 
 
As for the original post, vaccines are not required, but it's recommended to be vaccinated for Hepatitis A and Hepatits B and other routine vaccinations.  These are recommended anyway, if you travel or not. - http://wwwn.cdc.gov/travel/destinationEgypt.aspx
 
-Aude

--
Aude

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Ray Saintonge
In reply to this post by Ahmed Koraiem
Ahmed Koraiem wrote:
> Not in egypt
> in general, african diseases which include malarya & so doesn't exist in here
> but yellow fever does exist ONLY if you eat from someplace which is
> not good or not guaranteed.
> I mean, don't buy food but from hte hotel, the supermarket, & specific
> restaurants that you may ask about, because in general, yellow fever
> applies only to people who eat bad food, and not even all of them
> that's it :)
>  
This is a puzzling reply.  Yellow fever is normally transmitted by
mosquitos.

Perhaps you are thinking about cholera or typhoid.

Ec


_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Muhammad Yahia
I think he means Hepatitis, it is called Yellow fever in Arabic.

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Ray Saintonge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ahmed Koraiem wrote:
> Not in egypt
> in general, african diseases which include malarya & so doesn't exist in here
> but yellow fever does exist ONLY if you eat from someplace which is
> not good or not guaranteed.
> I mean, don't buy food but from hte hotel, the supermarket, & specific
> restaurants that you may ask about, because in general, yellow fever
> applies only to people who eat bad food, and not even all of them
> that's it :)
>
This is a puzzling reply.  Yellow fever is normally transmitted by
mosquitos.

Perhaps you are thinking about cholera or typhoid.

Ec


_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l



--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Alsebaey
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Anirudh S. Bhati
Hepatitis is a kind of yellow fever (yellow eyes etc), but not THAT yellow fever.

--Anirudh

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Muhammad Alsebaey <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think he means Hepatitis, it is called Yellow fever in Arabic.


On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Ray Saintonge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ahmed Koraiem wrote:
> Not in egypt
> in general, african diseases which include malarya & so doesn't exist in here
> but yellow fever does exist ONLY if you eat from someplace which is
> not good or not guaranteed.
> I mean, don't buy food but from hte hotel, the supermarket, & specific
> restaurants that you may ask about, because in general, yellow fever
> applies only to people who eat bad food, and not even all of them
> that's it :)
>
This is a puzzling reply.  Yellow fever is normally transmitted by
mosquitos.

Perhaps you are thinking about cholera or typhoid.

Ec


_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l



--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Alsebaey
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l



_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Muhammad Yahia
yeah that is definitely NOT what he is talking about... I am 99% sure it is Hepatitis.
On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Anirudh Bhati <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hepatitis is a kind of yellow fever (yellow eyes etc), but not THAT yellow fever.

--Anirudh


On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Muhammad Alsebaey <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think he means Hepatitis, it is called Yellow fever in Arabic.


On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Ray Saintonge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ahmed Koraiem wrote:
> Not in egypt
> in general, african diseases which include malarya & so doesn't exist in here
> but yellow fever does exist ONLY if you eat from someplace which is
> not good or not guaranteed.
> I mean, don't buy food but from hte hotel, the supermarket, & specific
> restaurants that you may ask about, because in general, yellow fever
> applies only to people who eat bad food, and not even all of them
> that's it :)
>
This is a puzzling reply.  Yellow fever is normally transmitted by
mosquitos.

Perhaps you are thinking about cholera or typhoid.

Ec


_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l



--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Alsebaey
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l



_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l




--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Alsebaey
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Damian Finol-2
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Can't we all like, get vaccinated for everything?

Yellow Fever, Hepatitis A/B/C/D/E/F/G, Measles, etc?, even if you're not
~ going anywhere it's a good idea to have them ;).

I know for sure I'm going to get all my shots reinforced.

Regards,

Damian.

Muhammad Alsebaey wrote:
| yeah that is definitely NOT what he is talking about... I am 99% sure it
| is Hepatitis.
| On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Anirudh Bhati <[hidden email]
| <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
|
|     Hepatitis is a kind of yellow fever (yellow eyes etc), but not THAT
|     yellow fever <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_fever>.
|
|     --Anirudh
|
|
|     On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Muhammad Alsebaey
|     <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
|
|         I think he means Hepatitis, it is called Yellow fever in Arabic.
|
|
|         On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Ray Saintonge
|         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
|
|             Ahmed Koraiem wrote:
|              > Not in egypt
|              > in general, african diseases which include malarya & so
|             doesn't exist in here
|              > but yellow fever does exist ONLY if you eat from
|             someplace which is
|              > not good or not guaranteed.
|              > I mean, don't buy food but from hte hotel, the
|             supermarket, & specific
|              > restaurants that you may ask about, because in general,
|             yellow fever
|              > applies only to people who eat bad food, and not even all
|             of them
|              > that's it :)
|              >
|             This is a puzzling reply.  Yellow fever is normally
|             transmitted by
|             mosquitos.
|
|             Perhaps you are thinking about cholera or typhoid.
|
|             Ec
|
|
|             _______________________________________________
|             Wikimania-l mailing list
|             [hidden email]
|             <mailto:[hidden email]>
|             https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
|
|
|
|
|         --
|         Best Regards,
|         Muhammad Alsebaey
|         _______________________________________________
|         Wikimania-l mailing list
|         [hidden email]
|         <mailto:[hidden email]>
|         https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
|
|
|
|     _______________________________________________
|     Wikimania-l mailing list
|     [hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>
|     https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
|
|
|
|
| --
| Best Regards,
| Muhammad Alsebaey
|
|
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------
|
| _______________________________________________
| Wikimania-l mailing list
| [hidden email]
| https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFIJJqzBJnO54tRUmoRAi5wAJ9y/5PG2ThxvIXj1PR6SfvawrGSnACfWWnj
cMC3TqeOorZ0obePWLMBTr4=
=8gp6
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Effe iets anders
Some vaccins carry a small risk that you actually *get* the disease of
the vaccin, or that you get side effects. So, no, don't take *all*
vaccins I'd say, but you certainly should check with your medician
(note I am none, and not giving medical advice etc blablabla).

BR, Lodewijk

2008/5/9, Damian Finol <[hidden email]>:

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>  Hash: SHA1
>
>  Can't we all like, get vaccinated for everything?
>
>  Yellow Fever, Hepatitis A/B/C/D/E/F/G, Measles, etc?, even if you're not
>  ~ going anywhere it's a good idea to have them ;).
>
>  I know for sure I'm going to get all my shots reinforced.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Damian.
>

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Damian Finol-2
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Should've quoted:

Wikipedia:Medical Disclaimer


Anyways, it's pretty much recommended to ask your local physician for
advice on what vaccines to get if you're traveling, specially to Africa.

Damian.

effe iets anders wrote:
| Some vaccins carry a small risk that you actually *get* the disease of
| the vaccin, or that you get side effects. So, no, don't take *all*
| vaccins I'd say, but you certainly should check with your medician
| (note I am none, and not giving medical advice etc blablabla).
|
| BR, Lodewijk
|
| 2008/5/9, Damian Finol <[hidden email]>:
|> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
|>  Hash: SHA1
|>
|>  Can't we all like, get vaccinated for everything?
|>
|>  Yellow Fever, Hepatitis A/B/C/D/E/F/G, Measles, etc?, even if you're not
|>  ~ going anywhere it's a good idea to have them ;).
|>
|>  I know for sure I'm going to get all my shots reinforced.
|>
|>  Regards,
|>
|>  Damian.
|>
|
| _______________________________________________
| Wikimania-l mailing list
| [hidden email]
| https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
|
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFIJKICBJnO54tRUmoRAuhVAKDYZpsPAVGgmuItkhvC/qk4HjxOogCfUQBU
cIsENwTFtVH7YCACOLDIa8M=
=N5bY
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

R.O.C
Consult with your physician, but here is some clarification that I'd
like to give as a microbiologist/immunologist for a general case.

1) Yellow Fever (the flavivirus) is transmitted through the bite of
infected mosquitoes, not through food or drink. It is not endemic in
Egypt and is not a disease risk there. However, Yellow Fever
vaccination is REQUIRED IF you come from or have traveled to an
endemic country* in your journey before arriving in Egypt (in these
cases, be sure to get the International Certificate of Vaccination and
bring with you when entering Egypt.)

2) Hepatitis A (the hepatovirus) is transmitted via the fecal-oral
route, e.g., taking contaminated and uncooked food/drink. It is
prevalent in Egypt and Hepatitis A vaccine, immune globulin (IG), or
both, are RECOMMENDED by CDC.

3) Hepatitis B is transmitted via contact with blood or body fluids,
e.g., open wound contact, unprotected sex, or sharing needle or other
blood/fluid-contaminated instrument
(medical/dental/tattooing/piercing/etc) with an infected person. It is
prevalent in Egypt and Hepatitis B vaccination is RECOMMENDED by CDC,
especially if you may be involved in high risk activities.

4) Other vaccines recommended by CDC for travelers to Egypt are:
Typhoid, Rabies, and routine vaccines (MMR, DPT, Polio, Chickenpox,
etc). Refer to http://wwwn.cdc.gov/travel/destinationEgypt.aspx#vaccines.

* Yellow Fever endemic countries:

Africa: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central
African Republic, Chad, Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of
Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea,
Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé
and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan (south of 15° N),
Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, and Zambia.

Americas: Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador,
French Guiana, Guyana, Panama, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago,
and Venezuela.

Best regards,

roc
--

2008/5/9 Damian Finol <[hidden email]>:

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> Should've quoted:
>
> Wikipedia:Medical Disclaimer
>
>
> Anyways, it's pretty much recommended to ask your local physician for
> advice on what vaccines to get if you're traveling, specially to Africa.
>
> Damian.
>
> effe iets anders wrote:
> | Some vaccins carry a small risk that you actually *get* the disease of
> | the vaccin, or that you get side effects. So, no, don't take *all*
> | vaccins I'd say, but you certainly should check with your medician
> | (note I am none, and not giving medical advice etc blablabla).
> |
> | BR, Lodewijk
> |
> | 2008/5/9, Damian Finol <[hidden email]>:
> |> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> |>  Hash: SHA1
> |>
> |>  Can't we all like, get vaccinated for everything?
> |>
> |>  Yellow Fever, Hepatitis A/B/C/D/E/F/G, Measles, etc?, even if you're not
> |>  ~ going anywhere it's a good idea to have them ;).
> |>
> |>  I know for sure I'm going to get all my shots reinforced.
> |>
> |>  Regards,
> |>
> |>  Damian.
> |>
> |
> | _______________________________________________
> | Wikimania-l mailing list
> | [hidden email]
> | https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
> |
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
>
> iD8DBQFIJKICBJnO54tRUmoRAuhVAKDYZpsPAVGgmuItkhvC/qk4HjxOogCfUQBU
> cIsENwTFtVH7YCACOLDIa8M=
> =N5bY
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vaccinations?

Ahmed Koraiem
In reply to this post by Anirudh S. Bhati
yes, that's what I exactly meant :D

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Anirudh Bhati <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hepatitis is a kind of yellow fever (yellow eyes etc), but not THAT yellow
> fever.
>
> --Anirudh
>
> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Muhammad Alsebaey <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> I think he means Hepatitis, it is called Yellow fever in Arabic.
>>
>> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Ray Saintonge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Ahmed Koraiem wrote:
>>> > Not in egypt
>>> > in general, african diseases which include malarya & so doesn't exist
>>> > in here
>>> > but yellow fever does exist ONLY if you eat from someplace which is
>>> > not good or not guaranteed.
>>> > I mean, don't buy food but from hte hotel, the supermarket, & specific
>>> > restaurants that you may ask about, because in general, yellow fever
>>> > applies only to people who eat bad food, and not even all of them
>>> > that's it :)
>>> >
>>> This is a puzzling reply.  Yellow fever is normally transmitted by
>>> mosquitos.
>>>
>>> Perhaps you are thinking about cholera or typhoid.
>>>
>>> Ec
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards,
>> Muhammad Alsebaey
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l