Vandalism on the association Website by user NawlinWiki

Vandalism on the association Website by user NawlinWiki

Nicolas Guérin-3
Hi everybody,

i found today a massive and unacceptable vandalism on the wikimedia.ch website due to the user NawlinWiki.

Consequently, i blocked him undefinetely and need now some help to clean his work (see http://www.wikimedia.ch/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&limit=500&target=NawlinWiki )

Thanks

   Guérin Nicolas

Re: Vandalism on the association Website by user NawlinWiki

Hannes Röst
why dont you file a bot request? that would be much easier. I believe
for admins there is also a tool to revert all edits of a specific
user.

Hannes

2009/9/9 Nicolas Guérin <[hidden email]>:

> Hi everybody,
>
> i found today a massive and unacceptable vandalism on the wikimedia.ch
> website due to the user NawlinWiki.
>
> Consequently, i blocked him undefinetely and need now some help to clean his
> work (see
> http://www.wikimedia.ch/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&limit=500&target=NawlinWiki
> )
>
> Thanks
>
>    Guérin Nicolas

Re: Vandalism on the association Website by user NawlinWiki

Ilario Valdelli
On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Nicolas Guérin<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> i found today a massive and unacceptable vandalism on the wikimedia.ch
> website due to the user NawlinWiki.
>
> Consequently, i blocked him undefinetely and need now some help to clean his
> work (see
> http://www.wikimedia.ch/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&limit=500&target=NawlinWiki
> )
>
> Thanks
>
>    Guérin Nicolas

Dear Nicolas, it seems that all has been rollbacked and also the user
has been blocked (thank you for your job)

I have only added the action to protect his own page.

Ilario

Re: Vandalism on the association Website by user NawlinWiki

Nicolas Guérin-3
The problem is that the user moved/renamed a lot of pages with undescent titles, and for that the rollback function or bot are useless. Then you have to rename back yourself all the pages.

   Nicolas