Vegetarians

Brianna Laugher
Hi!

If you are vegetarian and consider that you might like to meet fellow
vego's for dinner, feel free to out yourself here -
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Vegetarians

If tomorrow's dinner is like tonight's, I will probably again go to
find dinner elsewhere, and I'd be happy to go with other vegetarians
:)

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/

Re: Vegetarians

KIZU Naoko
I found a vegetarian restaurant in the old market, near to the
opposite end from the venue, so near to the Central Station. Hope it
helps you vegetarians.

Cheers,

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Brianna Laugher
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> If you are vegetarian and consider that you might like to meet fellow
> vego's for dinner, feel free to out yourself here -
> http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Vegetarians
>
> If tomorrow's dinner is like tonight's, I will probably again go to
> find dinner elsewhere, and I'd be happy to go with other vegetarians
> :)
>
> cheers
> Brianna
>

> --
> They've just been waiting in a mountain for the right moment:
> http://modernthings.org/

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

Re: Vegetarians

Amir E. Aharoni
2010/7/9 Brianna Laugher <[hidden email]>:
> Hi!
>
> If you are vegetarian and consider that you might like to meet fellow
> vego's for dinner, feel free to out yourself here -
> http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Vegetarians
>
> If tomorrow's dinner is like tonight's, I will probably again go to
> find dinner elsewhere, and I'd be happy to go with other vegetarians
> :)

I sincerely hope that the second day won't be like the first. If it
will be like the first, count me in!

--
אָמִיר אֱלִישָׁע אַהֲרוֹנִי
Amir Elisha Aharoni

http://aharoni.wordpress.com

"We're living in pieces,
 I want to live in peace." - T. Moore

Re: Vegetarians

Jodi Schneider-3
Ditto -- I ate in the restaurant mentioned, which is near the train
station, on arrival. Very good food at reasonable prices!

:) -Jodi

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:08 PM, Amir E. Aharoni
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2010/7/9 Brianna Laugher <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi!
>>
>> If you are vegetarian and consider that you might like to meet fellow
>> vego's for dinner, feel free to out yourself here -
>> http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Vegetarians
>>
>> If tomorrow's dinner is like tonight's, I will probably again go to
>> find dinner elsewhere, and I'd be happy to go with other vegetarians
>> :)
>
> I sincerely hope that the second day won't be like the first. If it
> will be like the first, count me in!
>
> --
> אָמִיר אֱלִישָׁע אַהֲרוֹנִי
> Amir Elisha Aharoni
>
> http://aharoni.wordpress.com
>
> "We're living in pieces,
>  I want to live in peace." - T. Moore

Re: Vegetarians

Shiju Alex
I am also looking for some good vegetarian restaurant (which has reasonable pricing) near the Venue.

Shiju

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> 2010/7/9 Brianna Laugher <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi!
>>
>> If you are vegetarian and consider that you might like to meet fellow
>> vego's for dinner, feel free to out yourself here -
>> http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Vegetarians
>>
>> If tomorrow's dinner is like tonight's, I will probably again go to
>> find dinner elsewhere, and I'd be happy to go with other vegetarians
>> :)
>
> I sincerely hope that the second day won't be like the first. If it
> will be like the first, count me in!
>
> --
> אָמִיר אֱלִישָׁע אַהֲרוֹנִי
> Amir Elisha Aharoni
>
> http://aharoni.wordpress.com
>
> "We're living in pieces,
>  I want to live in peace." - T. Moore

Re: Vegetarians

Jodi Schneider-3
There are three vegetarian restaurants I know of in town, from
http://inyourpocket.com/poland/gdansk/

BIOWAY, ul. Kościuszki 12, tel. (+48) 58 551 25 25, www.bioway.com.pl.
Open 09:00 - 20:00. (9-13zł).

Green Way, ul. Bohaterów Monte Cassino 47, tel. (+48) 58 340 47 23,
www.greenway.pl. Open 10:00 - 20:00. (6-12zł)

Green Way (2nd location), on Al. Niepodległości 786. Open 10:00 -
19:00, Sat 10:00 - 18:00, Sun 11:00 - 18:00.

-Jodi

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 8:04 AM, Shiju Alex <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am also looking for some good vegetarian restaurant (which has reasonable
> pricing) near the Venue.
>

> Shiju
>

> On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 4:32 AM, Jodi Schneider <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Ditto -- I ate in the restaurant mentioned, which is near the train
>> station, on arrival. Very good food at reasonable prices!
>>
>> :) -Jodi
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:08 PM, Amir E. Aharoni
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> > I sincerely hope that the second day won't be like the first. If it
>> > will be like the first, count me in!
>> >
>> > --
>> > אָמִיר אֱלִישָׁע אַהֲרוֹנִי
>> > Amir Elisha Aharoni
>> >
>> > http://aharoni.wordpress.com
>> >
>> > "We're living in pieces,
>> >  I want to live in peace." - T. Moore

Re: Vegetarians

Brianna Laugher
Thanks to the organisers for much more vegetarian friendly food today!

Brianna

http://modernthings.org/