Via Rail?

Deryck Chan
Hello Wikimaniacs,

Some past Wikimanias have negotiated with local transport companies for discounts. I wonder if any has been negotiated with Via Rail for travel to Montreal from other parts of Canada?

Deryck

Re: Via Rail?

Sam Wilson-3
The only one I've heard of is the train from New York:
which is getting a 50% discount. :-)