WMF Scholarship Recipients for Wikimania '17

WMF Scholarship Recipients for Wikimania '17

Ellie Young
Just a quick note for anyone who received a scholarship from the WMF to attend Wikimania '17 in Montreal next month.    We will be sending you all a packet of information later this week via email with Travel Information, insurance card, and re-confirmation about your accommodations.  If you have any questions concerning your scholarship, you can reach me or Irene Tait at:

Thank you,

Ellie Young
WMF Events Manager

​

cs

Re: WMF Scholarship Recipients for Wikimania '17

cs
I wish everyone a very successful conference.
I feel sorry for those whose visa applications were denied or could not be processed by the Canadian government in a timely manner.
I am of course disappointed that I was not on the list. A lot of people will go to a North America venue. It would have been an excellent opportunity to meet up again and discuss with the volunteer and WMF  teams the important up coming changes to a certain en.Wiki policy I am working on, and it would have been the last distant Wikimania I could travel to. Perhaps if there is one in Asia or Western Australia  I will be able to come along, but it obviously won’t be this side of my 70th birthday.

Regards,

Kudpung
On 25Jul, 2017, at 07:05, Ellie Young <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just a quick note for anyone who received a scholarship from the WMF to attend Wikimania '17 in Montreal next month.    We will be sending you all a packet of information later this week via email with Travel Information, insurance card, and re-confirmation about your accommodations.  If you have any questions concerning your scholarship, you can reach me or Irene Tait at:

Thank you,

Ellie Young
WMF Events Manager

​

Re: WMF Scholarship Recipients for Wikimania '17

sailesh patnaik
Hello Ellie,
Hope you're doing well!!
I haven't yet received these things and it's been a week, so thought remind you.

Thanks
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 at 5:36 AM, Ellie Young <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just a quick note for anyone who received a scholarship from the WMF to attend Wikimania '17 in Montreal next month.    We will be sending you all a packet of information later this week via email with Travel Information, insurance card, and re-confirmation about your accommodations.  If you have any questions concerning your scholarship, you can reach me or Irene Tait at:

Thank you,

Ellie Young
WMF Events Manager

​

Re: WMF Scholarship Recipients for Wikimania '17

Andy Mabbett-2
Nothing here, either.

On 1 August 2017 at 03:56, Sailesh Patnaik <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Ellie,
> Hope you're doing well!!
> I haven't yet received these things and it's been a week, so thought remind
> you.
>
> Thanks
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 at 5:36 AM, Ellie Young <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Just a quick note for anyone who received a scholarship from the WMF to
>> attend Wikimania '17 in Montreal next month.    We will be sending you all a
>> packet of information later this week via email with Travel Information,
>> insurance card, and re-confirmation about your accommodations.  If you have
>> any questions concerning your scholarship, you can reach me or Irene Tait
>> at:
>>
>>  [hidden email]
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Ellie Young