WP Meetup in Bangalore ?

CherianTinu Abraham
Anybody Interested in a WP Meetup in Bangalore in near future?

Regards
Tinu Cherian

Re: WP Meetup in Bangalore ?

BalaSundaraRaman
Sure.

- Sundar

"That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."

Anybody Interested in a WP Meetup in Bangalore in near future?

Regards
Tinu Cherian

Anybody Interested in a WP Meetup in Bangalore in near future?

Regards
Tinu Cherian

regards,
Pratik Dixit

http://www.tinyurl.com/ArunGanesh

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l" target="_blank">https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l

--
regards,
Pratik Dixit

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.tinyurl.com/ArunGanesh" target="_blank">http://www.tinyurl.com/ArunGanesh

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l" target="_blank">https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l

Re: WP Meetup in Bangalore ?

CherianTinu Abraham
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/Bangalore3

Regards